Madison County will be using a new Human Resource Information System (HRIS). We have been working hard to transition everything with our new partner, Paycom.
The transition to Paycom will improve our overall internal processes by offering better solutions more suited to Madison County’s needs and the needs of our employees. Paycom is a completely web-based product that offers a more robust solution for everyone! Our immediate goal is to make this transition as simple and smooth as possible for both employees and managers.
Some of the highlights of the new HRIS include:
- 24/7 employee self-service availability, including access from home via any device with an internet connection.
- Eliminate paper direct deposit pay stubs. Employees will be able to View and Print Pay Stubs anytime from work, home, or through an app (click here for details)!
- Accurate and transparent time keeping with web time clocks.
- View accrual balances and make time-off requests.
- Initiate changes to your withholdings and direct deposit information.
- Make informed decisions regarding benefit selections and make qualifying event changes online.
- Get net pay projections (can see how a benefit deduction change will affect their net take home pay).
- View total compensation and benefit reports.
Additional features of the system will be rolled out in the upcoming months.
When will this switch take place?
- Effective Saturday, November 11th , employees will clock in at the beginning of each scheduled work shift and at the conclusion of each scheduled work shift via their designated web time access.”
- The first Paycom paycheck will be Friday, December 1st
We will be scheduling HRIS Training sessions for the week of November 6 - November 9. There will be trainings specifically for the employee self-service, and a training immediately following for Supervisors and Managers. Additional login information, including username and passwords, is provided during these trainings.
Upon logging in for the first time, we ask that EVERY employee reviews and updates his or her personal information as part of the verification process.
It is your responsibility to log into the employee self-service portal by Friday, November 10th to verify ALL of your personal information. If there are any blank fields or discrepancies, please fill in appropriately.
We are excited about the transition to Paycom and can’t wait to roll out the new features the system has to offer. If you have any additional questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all for your cooperation.
HR Information System Administrator
(618) 296-4027 | email@example.com
Madison County Government | Information Technology
157 N. Main Street, Suite 029 | Edwardsville, IL 62025
(618) 296-4555 | www.co.madison.il.us