The State of Illinois has set the following fees for the Coroner's Office:
- A copy of a transcript of sworn testimony: $5.00 per page.
- A copy of an autopsy report (if not included in transcript): $50.00
- A copy of the verdict of a coroner's jury: $5.00
- A copy of a toxicology report: $25.00
- A print of a picture obtained by the coroner: actual cost or $3.00, whichever is greater.
- For each copy of miscellaneous reports, including artist's drawings but not including police reports: actual cost or $25.00, whichever is greater.
- A Coroner's or Medical Examiner's permit to cremate a dead body: $50.00.
Fees for the above items when released for copying are controlled by Public Act 84-337 of the Illinois Revised Statutes as stated above,effective July 22, 2010 . Payment must be received in advance.
All other Public information released from the Coroner's Office will be controlled by the Freedom of Information Act, Public Act 83-1013 on file in this office.