OUR VISION AND MISSION
Healthy choices, people and places. Healthy Madison County.
Our mission is to promote, protect, and assure conditions for optimal health through leadership, partnership, prevention and response.
We believe in...
- Being sensitive to cultural factors influencing health
- Encouraging employees to pursue personal and professional growth
- Delivering high quality services
- Identifying and minimizing health disparities
- Maintaining a qualified work force dedicated to fulfilling their roles
- Providing programs necessary to promote and protect community
- Sustaining partnerships and maintaining community collaborations
NEWS & EVENTS
| Influenza Vaccines Are Now Available
We have received all of our influenza vaccines and will be giving immunizations on
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays during normal clinic hours.
Please call 618-692-8954, Ext. 2 if you have any questions.
IPLAN 2016-2021: Summit Presentations
Wondering what to do in Madison County to keep active and get your family moving?
Check out the MCPCH Obesity Reduction Committee's for ideas and locations:
FREE Activity/Resource Guide
activity resource guide (printable version)
Interactive map version: