- Target Audience: School-aged children
- Parents must accompany children.
- Eligibility or Criteria: Primarily Madison County children 18 years old and under. Will accept children from other counties, but an out-of-county up charge may apply.
- Description: Madison County Health Department provides school physicals and sports physicals to children 18 and under.
- Appointments are necessary - please call (618) 692-8954, ext. 2.
- We now accept Discover, Mastercard and Visa debit and credit cards in addition to checks and cash.
- We now accept many medical insurance plans
- Co-pays are collected at the time of the visit.
- For more information, please call (618) 692-8954, ext. 2 or Deanne Vasiloff (618) 296-6081 or Diane McCullough (618) 296-6064.