SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE CLINIC
SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE CLINIC HOURS
Mondays from 1 PM to 5 PM (for clients not experiencing symptoms)
Tuesday mornings by appointment
Tuesdays from 1 PM to 3 PM
*As of March 14, 2017, Madison County Health Department will resume Sexual Health Exams. A Nurse Practitioner will be on site on Tuesdays.
- Amanda Pruitt (618) 296-6085
- Patty Gabel (618) 296-6090
- Terri Hart (618) 296-6057
- Walk-in Clinics -- First come, first served
- Our clinic tests for chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV and syphilis.
- Hepatitis C and Herpes testing available upon request for an additional charge.
- Throat and rectal swabs for gonorrhea and chlamydia available upon request for an additional charge.
- We now accept Discover, Mastercard and Visa debit and credit cards in addition to checks and cash.
- We now accept many medical insurance plans.
- Co-pays are collected at the time of the visit.
- Medications provided onsite
- Partner notification tools and/or services provided
- For clients living outside of Madison County, a minimal up charge will apply.
- For individuals who prefer appointments, please call (618) 692-8954, ext. 2 to schedule an appointment on Tuesday.