Shelbi J. Nelsen
Education and Training
- Rockridge High School - Taylor Ridge, Illinois
- Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice with minors in Forensic Science and Sociology
- Black Hawk College, Moline, Illinois - Emergency Medical Technician Basic Training
- St. Louis University School of Medicine - "Medicolegal Death Investigators Training"
- Southwestern Illinois Law Enforcement Commission - "Death Investigation for the First Responder"
- Federal Emergency Management Agency - "Incident Command" series
- Madison County Coroner Office
- Probationary Investigator December 2019 - Present
- Intern January 2016 - May 2016.
- United States Department of Defense, Rock Island Arsenal
- Human Resources Assistant April 2019 - November 2019