Since the County Board is also the Board of Health, an Advisory Committee, required to include a doctor, dentist, nurse, and other persons fit for membership due to their knowledge of public health was established. The Board of Health appoints ten Madison County residents to serve three-year terms on the Health Advisory Committee.
Health Advisory Committee Members
- Michael Beatty, MD,FACS, Chairman
- Dorothy Droste, RN, BSN, Chairman-Elect
- Jean Schram, MA, Secretary
- Marcia Custer, RN, PhD
- Arthur L. Grist, Sr., MPH
- Janet Burnett, MPA
- Laurie Plocher
- Rebecca Dunn Bradley D.M.D.
- Jacquelyn Clement,PhD, FNP
- Morris Kugler, M.D.