OUR VISION AND MISSION
Healthy choices, people and places. Healthy Madison County.
Our mission is to promote, protect, and assure conditions for optimal health through leadership, partnership, prevention and response.
We believe in...
- Being sensitive to cultural factors influencing health
- Encouraging employees to pursue personal and professional growth
- Delivering high quality services
- Identifying and minimizing health disparities
- Maintaining a qualified work force dedicated to fulfilling their roles
- Providing programs necessary to promote and protect community
- Sustaining partnerships and maintaining community collaborations
NEWS & EVENTS
|FLU SHOTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!|
|Monday||10:00 - 11:30 A.M., 1:00 - 5:30 P.M.|
|Tuesday||8:30 - 11:30 A.M., 1:00 -4:00 P.M.|
|Wednesday||8:30 - 11:30 A.M., 1:00 - 4:00 P.M.|
|Friday||8:30 - 11:30 A.M., 1:00 - 4:00 P.M.|
Clinic is closed daily from Noon - 1:00 P.M. for lunch
Student Learning Experiences
Madison County Health Department is proud to partner with institutes of higher education to provide student learning experiences when possible. Opportunities that may be available include: internships, service learning hours, clinical hours, observational hours, and project assistance or information. Each request and situation is different. To begin, connect with our Health Promotion Manager, Amy J. Yeager at (618) 296-6103 or email@example.com.
Madison County Partnership for Community Health (MCPCH) proudly presents the Health Spaces Guidebook for Communities, Businesses, and Schools.
- Each category Community, Business, and School will have an opportunity to assess their contributions to fighting obesity & cardiovascular factors as well as improving air quality.
- We want to recognize you and any effort your community, business, or school is taking to improve Madison County.
- Additionally, applicants will receive annual recognition for their hard work. Details to come!