- Must be an Illinois resident
- Must live or work in Madison County, IL
- Must be eligible to receive the vaccine under Illinois Phase 1a or Phase 1b
- Must show ID and proof of eligible employment, if applicable and attest that you are eligible in one of these phases
- Even if you completed our January survey and meet this criteria, please feel free to schedule an appointment
If you do not have computer access, call 618-650-8445 for help scheduling an appointment.
More dates and appointment times will be added as the people, resources, and vaccine are available.
For the COVID-19 Response Hub, interact with the box below or to view full screen click https://coronavirus-response-madcoil.hub.arcgis.com/
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Information.
Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet
CDC Vaccine Information
CDC: V-safe After Vaccination Health Checker
CDC: Vaccination Second-Dose Reminder
Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) website is here to relay information and resources for Illinois residents, health care providers, schools, and universities. Click IDPH to read more on Illinois and the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) is the website recommended to get the most current information on the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Click the CDC information below to access CDC site and get the most updated information: