OUR VISION AND MISSION
Healthy choices, people and places. Healthy Madison County.
Our mission is to promote, protect, and assure conditions for optimal health through leadership, partnership, prevention and response.
We believe in...
- Being sensitive to cultural factors influencing health
- Encouraging employees to pursue personal and professional growth
- Delivering high quality services
- Identifying and minimizing health disparities
- Maintaining a qualified work force dedicated to fulfilling their roles
- Providing programs necessary to promote and protect community
- Sustaining partnerships and maintaining community collaborations
NEWS & EVENTS
2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019 nCoV)
Seeking resources to help After the Flooding? Here are a few to get you started! Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter as well as the Madison County Emergency Management Agency website for more information and updates.
If you are a restaurant or grocery store owner, this resource may also be helpful for you.
Student Learning Experiences
Madison County Health Department is proud to partner with institutes of higher education to provide student learning experiences when possible. Opportunities that may be available include: internships, service learning hours, clinical hours, observational hours, and project assistance or information. Each request and situation is different. To begin, connect with our Health Promotion Director, Amy J. Yeager at (618) 296-6103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Madison County Partnership for Community Health (MCPCH) proudly presents the Healthy Spaces Guidebook for Communities, Businesses, and Schools.
- Is your Community, Business, or School attempting to fight obesity or cardiovascular disease? Show us!! Complete and return the respective Healthy Spaces Guidebook. This is an opportunity to assess contributions you are making to fight obesity & cardiovascular factors as well as improving air quality. It's a self assessment which provides goals to strive for years to come.
- We want to recognize you and any effort your community, business, or school is taking to improve Madison County!!
- Additionally, applicants will receive annual recognition for their hard work.