COVID-19 Service Changes
Officials are taking precautions to slow the spread of COVID-19, or coronavirus, at Madison County facilities.
Madison County in-person services and events may be canceled, rescheduled, or impacted due to COVID-19. Below you can find more information about these changes.
Select the button "Subscribe for Page Updates" in upper right to be notified when this page changes.
For more information about COVID-19, please visit Madison County Health Department Website
Highland Silver Lake Watershed Plan - Community Survey
To ensure the completion of a successful watershed plan, community input is needed to identify all the problem areas as well as practices that have been installed over the past 10 years. Watershed plans are created to strategically address stormwater-related issues and provide voluntary recommendations for water quality protection, erosion reduction, and flood mitigation efforts. PLEASE COMPLETE AND RETURN THIS SURVEY BY May 1st, 2021.
YOU CAN COMPLETE THIS SURVEY TWO WAYS:
1. Fill out and return the survey via the link above.
2. Fill out the survey online at www.surveymonkey.com/r/HighlandSL_survey
Effective: Mon, June 1, 2020
Madison County Building & Zoning department now open to the general public.
In accordance with State guidelines, Building & Zoning will be practicing social distancing during the reopening process with safety requirements strictly enforced.
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Those not wearing protective equipment will be turned away until proper personal protection requirements are met.
- Must adhere to designated interaction areas marked with yellow feet stickers throughout the county building.
Pool or Deck
Repair and Alter
The Building & Zoning Department provides the following programs and services to Madison County residents, businesses, and local governments:
|PERMITS & INSPECTIONS||SERVICES|