The Madison County Jail has does not offer contact visits or onsite visitation. We offer phone calls and video visits through IC Solutions. Detainees have access to kiosks which allow for video conversations, common telephones, and their jail issued tablets which allow for messaging and telephone calls.
Family and Friends wishing to visit need to go to the below website to create an account and schedule for visitation
- All visits have to be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance and up to one week in advance.
- All visits are 30 minutes long. Offsite Visits can be done by the Visitor at home using a computer or phone with a camera that uses Windows or Android operating system. Currently the Visits cannot be done on an IPHONE.
- Be on time for your scheduled visits. If an Inmate or Visitor is late more than 15 minutes, the visit is automatically marked as missed.
- All visits are recorded and monitored. Any violations of the visitation rules may result in termination of your visit and / or suspension of your visitation privileges and the privileges of your visitor.
- If your family or friends have any issues scheduling or creating accounts, they may call IC Solutions Video Support @ 1-(888) 646-9437. Do not have the family call the jail for issues with scheduling or registering.
- Property can only be picked up or dropped off during a scheduled onsite visitation.