Madison County will be using a new Human Resource Information System (HRIS). We have been working hard to transition everything with our new partner, Paycom.
The transition to Paycom will improve our overall internal processes by offering better solutions more suited to Madison County’s needs and the needs of our employees. Paycom is a completely web-based product that offers a more robust solution for everyone! Our immediate goal is to make this transition as simple and smooth as possible for both employees and managers.
Some of the highlights of the new HRIS include:
- 24/7 employee self-service availability, including access from home via any device with an internet connection. To access the Paycom Portal click here
- Eliminate paper direct deposit pay stubs. Employees will be able to View and Print Pay Stubs anytime from work, home, or through an app (click here for details)!
- Accurate and transparent time keeping with web time clocks.
- View accrual balances and make time-off requests.
- Initiate changes to your withholdings and direct deposit information.
- Make informed decisions regarding benefit selections and make qualifying event changes online.
- Get net pay projections (can see how a benefit deduction change will affect their net take home pay).
- View total compensation and benefit reports.
Additional features of the system will be rolled out in the upcoming months.
HR Information System Administrator
(618) 296-4027 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Madison County Government | Information Technology
157 N. Main Street, Suite 029 | Edwardsville, IL 62025
(618) 296-4555 | www.co.madison.il.us