Flu shots available by appointment. Please call 618-692-8954, Ext. 2
- Target Audience: Infants, children, and adults.
- By appointment only.
- No child will be turned away for inability to pay for required childhood vaccines covered by federal grants.
- We accept American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa debit and credit cards in addition to checks and cash.
- Using debit or credit card will incur a service fee.
- We accept many medical insurance plans, including Illinois Medicaid.
- Co-pay is collected at time of visit.
- Medicare Part B is accepted for adult flu and pneumonia vaccines, Medicare Part D may cover a portion of other adult immunizations.
- For clients living outside of Madison County, an up charge will be incurred.
- For more information, call (618) 692-8954 ext. 2.
- Photo ID is needed.
Immunization Clinic Hours
Clinic is closed daily from Noon - 1 PM for lunch.
Madison County Health Department's Immunization Clinic is open four days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday) by appointment only. Parents must accompany their children to sign consents for immunizations. Parents must also bring the most current vaccine record for their children. All routine childhood immunizations are available. Other services, such as OAE infant hearing tests, lead assessment and testing, family health history assessment, and fluoride applications may be performed as appropriate.
Adult immunizations include Tdap, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Varicella, Meningoccal, MMR, Polio, HPV, Shingles, Influenza (seasonal), and Pneumonia.
Madison County Health Department began giving immunizations in 1996.
|Clinic is located at:
101 East Edwardsville Road
Wood River, IL 62095
(618) 692-8954 ext. 2