- Target Audience: Infants, children, and adults
- Eligibility or Criteria: Infants, children, and adults
- No appointment necessary
- No child will be turned away for inability to pay for required childhood vaccines covered by federal grants.
- A new clinic fee schedule was implemented on June 2, 2014. Please call for prices. We now accept Discover, Mastercard and Visa debit and credit cards in addition to checks and cash.
- We now accept many medical insurance plans.
- Illinois Public Aid is accepted.
- Co-pay is collected at time of visit.
- Medicare Part B is accepted for adult flu and pneumonia vaccines, Medicare Part D may cover a portion of other adult immunizations.
- Vaccines for adults are offered. Please call for prices.
- For clients living outside of Madison County, a minimal up charge will be charged.
- For more information, call (618) 692-8954 ext. 2.
- For individuals who prefer appointments, please call (618) 692-8954 ext. 2 to schedule an appointment on Tuesday mornings.
- Photo ID is needed.
|FLU SHOTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!|
Immunization Clinic Hours
|Monday||10:00 - 11:30 A.M., 1:00 - 5:30 P.M.|
|Tuesday||8:30 - 11:30 A.M., 1:00 - 4:00 P.M.|
|Wednesday||8:30 - 11:30 A.M., 1:00 - 4:00 P.M.|
|Friday||8:30 - 11:30 A.M., 1:00 - 4:00 P.M.|
Clinic is closed daily from Noon - 1 PM for lunch.
- Monday - later walk-in clinic hours with sign-ins until 5:30 PM
- Tuesday - walk-in screenings for STDs are 1 PM to 3 PM
- Tuesday - we offer appointments - call 692-8954, ext 2 to schedule any clinic service
- Wednesday - clinics are not as busy
- Thursday - NO CLINICS
- We now accept many medical insurance plans
- Co-Pay and fees due at time of service
- Payment options: cash, check, debit, credit (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- Using debit or credit card will incur a service fee
- DAILY - Clinic CLOSES from Noon - 1 PM for lunch
Madison County Health Department's Immunization Clinic is open four days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday) and clients are seen on a walk-in basis. Parents must accompany their children to sign consents for immunizations. Parents must also bring the most current vaccine record with them for their children. All scheduled childhood immunizations are available.
Adult immunizations include Tdap, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, varicella, meningitis, measles, mumps, rubella, polio, HPV, shingles, flu, and pneumonia.
Madison County Health Department began giving immunizations in 1996.
|Clinic is located at:
101 East Edwardsville Road
Wood River, IL 62095 (618) 692-8952 ext. 2