SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE CLINIC
SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE CLINIC HOURS
Mondays from 1 PM to 5 PM (for clients not experiencing symptoms)
Tuesday mornings by appointment
Tuesdays from 1 PM to 3 PM
A Nurse Practitioner will be on site on Tuesdays to perform exams.
- Amanda Pruitt (618) 296-6085
- Patty Gabel (618) 296-6090
- Terri Hart (618) 296-6057
- Noemi Golden (618) 296-6097
- Walk-in Clinics -- First come, first served
- For individuals who prefer appointment, please call (618) 692-8954, ext. 2 to schedule an appointment on Tuesday.
- Our clinic tests for chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV and syphilis.
- Hepatitis C and Herpes testing available upon request for an additional charge.
- Throat and rectal swabs for gonorrhea and chlamydia available upon request for an additional charge.
- Medications are provided onsite
- Partner notification tools and/or services provided
- We accept many medical insurance plans.
- We accept Discover, Mastercard and Visa debit and credit cards in addition to checks and cash.
- Co-pays are collected at the time of the visit.
- For clients living outside of Madison County, a minimal up charge will apply.
Clinic is located at:
101 East Edwardsville Road
Wood River, IL 62095 (618) 692-8952 ext. 2